- Sites Page
- Categorized - functions, macros, special forms
- Clojure & Python, Side by Side
- Very nice!
- blog post
- Clojure, Swank, and Leiningen with Emacs on Linux
- Reading List
- 4Clojure - Learning by problems
- Dependency Management First-Aid Kit
- Solving the Expression Problem with Clojure 1.2
- Clojure’s Mini-languages
- clojure-py Clojure implemented in pure python.
- pallet library
- it's thread-expr library brings branching in
for->, when->, etc.
- it's thread-expr library brings branching in threaded operations:
- lamina and aleph
- alpeh is complicated and tends to target servers more than clients.
- assoc-in, update-in, seq-utils/index-by
- Storm - Twitters complex event processing system
- http://github.com/relevance/labrepl (gives a kick in terms of functional thinking, use of higher order functions etc)
- Port of PG's
- Nice to look through clojure/core.clj
- http://www.clojureatlas.com/ (Finding functions by browsing the relations of APIs and API-functions is just to nice)
- http://www.clojure-toolbox.com/ (not up-to-date)